User cannot delete company while the user have administrative privilege on
SQL and Domain but you still get the following error during delete company
in dynamics AX 2009.
When a user tries to DELETE one of the companies, he gets a message
User "x" is not authorized to delete a record in the table
'DEL_PBATRANSLATECONSISTOF' . Request deny
Cannot edit a record in Translation table(DEL_PBATRANSLATECONSISTOF). Access
Denied; You donot have sufficient authorization to modify data in database
1. Open AOT in Dynamics AX 2009.
2. Go to table : 'DEL_PBATRANSLATECONSISTOF'
3. Go to this table and change MaxAccessMode property to Delete
4. Set the table property SecurityKey = null
5. AOSAuthorization property to NONE
6. Again go back and try to delete company again
This resolution tested on Roshan Enterprise Karachi.
Thanks and Regards,
Sr. Technical Consultant & Microsoft Certified Business Management Solution